We Value God, People, and The City of Vancouver
As a church and community, we value God above all, Christ as His Son, and people as relational beings made in His image and likeness, this means:
1. We are committed to being a caring Church Family
2. We are engaging with the city and culture of Vancouver
3. We are praying and working for the good of this city
4. We are seeking excellence in how we live and what we do
5. We are supporting and empowering people as contributing citizens
For more details on our Core Values, you can download a copy of our Matrix of Honour.