MEGA Sports Camp
Harvest City Church and Imagine Kids presents MEGA Sports Camp! This summer, we are excited to offer a one-week, half-day sports camp where kids can come and have fun, learn a skill or two, and hear stories from the Bible and real athlete experiences! The theme is “Get Ready” and our goal is to help all children to develop life skills and a positive character. Each day will focus on a particular life skill and activity. In addition, they will be large group time and small group time for mentorship with our amazing leaders. We strive to help build up each child and prepare them for life beyond sports.
Date: July 9-13, 2018
Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Location: Harvest City Church, 7416 Victoria Dr, Vancouver
Who: Kids between 7-12 years old
$40 per child, includes daily snack and all activity and transportation fees
* Residents of the church neighbourhood receives $15 off per child. Contact us for details!
Deadline: Friday, July 6, 2018
How to Register
Register Online: https://sportscamp.
Call us at 604-325-8291 or email us (info@harvestcitychurch) to register.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What languages do you conduct your activities in? We are an English-only sports camp. We always encourage English to the children even if they try to speak to us in a different language.
- Can my child bring his/her own equipment? While all necessary equipment will already be provided, your child can bring his/her own equipment.
- Are you religious? We do teach our curriculum from a Christian-perspective.
- Do we have to attend your church to register? No, we are open to anyone and everyone. We are open to people of all backgrounds.
- My child has a younger sibling outside of your age range. Can s/he still come? Please contact us as we will evaluate on a case-by-case basis.
- Is there a full-day option? For full-day options, please contact Clubhouse Kids (www.clubhousekids.ca) and state that you are referred from MEGA Sports Camp.