To see people saved, healed, set free, discipled, equipped and empowered in ministry to fulfill the destiny.
To become a contemporary multi-cultural centre where multitudes of people will gather to work together to bring cultural transformation to our city, country, and the world.
1. We believe in the Triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that the Old and New Testament are God’s divinely inspired words.
3. We believe all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
4. We believe salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all people.
5. We believe that by confessing their sins to God, every believer will be forgiven and cleansed from all unrighteousness.
6. We believe it is the will of God that every believer be filled with the Holy Spirit and to have the power to be a witness. This includes the opportunity for all to speak with new tongues.
7. We believe that the gifts of the Spirit are supernatural abilities given by God through the exercising of which believers are enabled to minister effectively and directly in particular situations. They serve the dual function of building up the church and of demonstrating the presence of God within His church.
8. We believe healing is provided in the redemption work of Christ and is available to every believer.
9. We believe every believer is to grow up in the Lord through study of the Word, prayer, and renewing of the mind.
10. We believe that there shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.
11. We believe in the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
12. We believe in water baptism, and the observance of the Lord’s supper.
7416 Victoria Dr, Vancouver BC, V5P 3Z3
Tuesdays to Fridays, 10:00am to 4:30pm